Today, Sunday, April
- HAPPY EASTER
- Easter Egg Hunt
- We need volunteers for the Church Yard Sale and Carnival set for May 4, 5, and 6th.
- Carnival Volunteers see Beth, Teri, Jaclyn, or Autumn
- We also need donations and Volunteers for the Yard Sale See AutumnPlease Bring them in no sooner than April 20th
- For more information on the Fish Fry See Joey
- Children Learning in Christ’s Kingdom
- Starting at 11:00am Sunday Mornings
- CLICK: Ages 6-12
- CLICK JR: Ages 2-5
- Nursery Available during the Entire Service for
- CLICK Mini’s: 2 and under
Wednesday, April 4
- 5:30pm at ChurchMeal
- We need volunteers to bring the dessert to meals.
- Desserts need to be at church by 4:30pm
- :30pm at ChurchLife-Steps in the Sanctuary Annex
- Teens in the Basement Teen Room
- CLICK at Night in the Basement Fellowship Hall
Thursday, April 5
- YOGA fitness
- Thursdays 6pm-7pm
- No kids
- Average fitness plus
- Bring a yoga mat, block, strap, and hand weights
- Prayer and scripture at the end
- Some people from outside of the church in the group
- Come a bit early and/or stay a bit late to help move chairs if you can
- Cost is a free will donation, please ask Nikki if you would like to know which cause
- See Nikki if you are interested in the prayer chain
- See Amber for special singing, poetry reading, or other presentation for the church.
- See Beth if you are interested in being a part of the online directory.
- See Beth if you have an event to schedule for or at the church
- See Autumn if you have pictures of church events you would like to share.
Church Directory and Email
- Use the App Instant Church Directory
- Visit members.InstantChurchDirectory.com to login on the computer
- You will be asked to enter in your email address as it’s listed in our directory.
- If your email address isn’t listed in the directory, see Beth
- The First time, click on the “Create a login now” under the Sign In Button.
- Enter your email address and set up a password to be sent an email confirmation.
- Click on the link inside that email to confirm.
- The church has begun using a service called MailChimp to send out weekly announcements
- Everyone needs to be checking their inboxes for this (sometimes it gets sent to junk mail).
- If your are not receiving this and would like to, please get your email address to Beth.
Calendar of Events
Sunday, April 8th
- Testimony of Towels10:30 am
Saturday, April 21
- Church Work Day8:00am
- Come prepared to get down and dirty for some Spring Cleaning!
- We will begin at 8:00am and finish when we are finished.
- Please drop in to help whenever you can.
Sunday, April 22
- Church ElectionImmediately after service
Friday, April 27
- Young Adult Night
- At Church
Saturday, April 28
Sunday, April 22
- Start Bringing Yard Sale Dotations to Church
Friday, May 4
- Church Yard Sale8 AM – 5 PM
Saturday, May 5
Sunday, May 6
- Spring CarnivalOpen to all Ages
- Free of Charge
Sunday, May 13
- Mother’s Day BreakfastTime TBD (Before Church)