- Carnival Volunteers Meeting today after church.
- There will be coffee served before church starting around 10 am each week.
- Bringing your own cup is appreciated but not required.
- We need volunteers for Church Work Day on THIS Saturday the 21st for Spring Cleaning.
- We need volunteers and donations for the Church Yard Sale (May 4th and 5th) and Carnival (May 6th)See below for more details
- VBS volunteer meeting after church on the 29th.
- Clip boards are available for kids to color during service.
- Please return to the box after service.
- See Nikki if you are interested in the prayer chain
- See Amber for special singing, poetry reading, or other presentation for the church.
- See Beth if you are interested in being a part of the online directory.
- See Beth if you have an event to schedule for or at the church
- See Autumn if you have pictures of church events you would like to share.
- At the beginning of every month a special offering will be collected by the children for CLICK.
Needed For Yard Sale
- Stuff from our church family
- Please Make sure your Items are in good working condition, are not missing parts, and are clean.
- Racks, hangers, and shelves (to be returned to owners after sale) for displaying items
- Please start bringing donations to church 4/22/18.
- Donations will be stored in the Church Chair Room beside the upstairs bathroom
- If you need to come on a weekday to bring things please contact Autumn
- If possible please sort your donations (see suggested list at the bottom of this page)
- Between 4/22/18 when the donations start coming in and 5/3/18 to sort and price items
- The night before (5/3/18) to set up
- Volunteers to work the Yard Sale, both days
- Volunteers with trucks to drop stuff off at Goodwill
Please See Autumn if you are interested in donating your time or your stuff
Needed For the Spring Carnival
- Volunteers to set up after church
- Volunteers to run the booths and cook
- Volunteers to clean up afterward
Please See Beth, Teri, Jaclyn, or Autumn if you are interested in helping with the Carnival
Church Directory and Email
- Use the App Instant Church Directory
- Visit members.InstantChurchDirectory.com to login on the computer
- You will be asked to enter in your email address as it’s listed in our directory.If your email address isn’t listed in the directory, see Beth
- The First time, click on the “Create a login now” under the Sign In Button.
- Enter your email address and set up a password to be sent an email confirmation.
- Click on the link inside that email to confirm.
- The church has begun using a service called MailChimp to send out weekly announcements
- Everyone needs to be checking their inboxes for this (sometimes it gets sent to junk mail).
- If your are not receiving this and would like to, please get your email address to Beth.
Need to reserve the building?
- Contact Beth