A special thank you to our veterans for their service. Thank you to the ladies that came out to the Ladies and Secret Sisters Brunch. Today’s announcements included: Shoeboxes Due Today, Bethlehem Experience sign-ups, Church Shirts, Land Sale, and the Angel Tree and Assistance Dinner. Please also remember the Youth Thanksgiving Donations, Hunters’ Dinner, and Board Meeting. See below for more details. For a church calendar and upcoming events, see the Events Page or our Facebook Page.
Shoe boxes Due TODAY
- 12:00 pm
- Sunday, November 11
- Start Your Shoe boxes Operation Christmas Child has begun!
- There is a $9 donation per box.
- Here are some Gift Suggestions
- Be aware there are some things that can NOT be sent.
- Drop off to our church by Sunday, November 11. Or, drop off to one of these locations by November 12–19, 2018.
- We had 60+ shoeboxes at the end of service today.
The Bethlehem Experience
- The Bethlehem Experience will be Sunday, December 23 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Everyone who can help set up please stay after church to start right away!
- Anyone willing to work during the experience please sign up in the lobby TODAY!
- You MUST put your name on the paper if you want a costume!
- See Sherry or Jeri to sign-up
- Anyone willing to sew some costumes please see Autumn
- We have new Church Shirts!
- Heather Gray with our new logo in White
- Adult and Child sizes
- $10 Each
- The church received a gift of land that we have now sold.
- The funds will go towards paying down the church debt and the purchase of a church van.
Angel Tree and Assistance Dinner
- Sunday, December 2, 2018
- @10:30 am-12:00 pm
- If you choose an angel to buy for tell Beth or write your name on the sign up next to the correct number.
- We are partnering with other churches this year.
- All children are local and without a church home.
- These presents will be given to their parents at the Children’s Assistance Dinner.
- Saturday, December 15, 2018
- @ 6:00 pm
- Puppet Show
- Santa Shop
- Santa Clause
- If you can help with anything this night, please, let Beth know.
Youth Group Thanksgiving Dinner Donations Deadline
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018
- The youth group is collecting for 5 local families
- See Joey if you have any questions.
- Friday, November 16, 2018
- 6:30 pm
- At Church
- Bring a covered dish to share.
- Will have games, videos, and knife sharpening.
- Sunday, Nov 18
- @12:00 pm
For a church calendar, see our Events page or our Facebook page.