Every Wednesday night we have a Meal and fellowship groups for Adults, Teens, and Children. Every Thursday one of our members teaches Yoga which is This December we are hosting a Children’s Assistance Dinner, Christmas Caroling, our Children’s Christmas Play, and The Bethlehem Experience. This January we have a Board Meeting, Church Got Talent/ Soup Cook-off, and Ask the Pastor’s. For a church calendar and upcoming events, see the Events Page or our Facebook Page.
Sunday 9 Christmas Play Practice @12:00 pm
Saturday 15 Children’s Assistance Program Dinner @ 6:00 pm
Sunday 16 Christmas Play Practice @12:00 pm
Wednesday 19 Caroling at local nursing homes @6:30 pm
Sunday 23 Christmas Play @10:30-12:00 pm
Sunday 23 Bethlehem Experience @6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Saturday 9 Valentine Dinner @TBD
Sunday 17 Bring a Friend @10:30 am-12:00 pm
Saturday 20 Carnival @TBD
Sunday 6 Fall Picnic @TBD
Wednesday Night Meal
- Fellowship Hall in the Church Basement
- 5:30 pm Wednesday nights
- No cost to eat.
- While the meals started mainly to feed attendees, you do not need to attend Wednesday night meetings to join us.
For those who attend regularly please consider volunteering to bring food. For more information contact Chuck
Children Learning In Christ’s Kingdom
- Children from 2 to 12
- Children’s Classroom in the Basement of the Church
- 6:30 pm Wednesday nights.
- Parents or guardians must remain in the building, and are invited to join one of our other Wednesday night groups.
For more information contact Tim or Joey
- Teens ages 13 to 19
- 6:30 pm Wednesday nights
- Teen’s Room in the Church Basement
For more information contact Joey
Life Steps Adult Group
- All adults
- 6:30 pm Wednesday nights
- the room off the Church Lobby Upstairs.
For more information contact Jill or Chuck
- Teens and Adults
- average fitness or better
- Thursday nights from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- No children, as no childcare will be provided
- Church Sanctuary
This class is held at the church, rather than by the church, but still strives to To encourage healthy living and strengthen us physically and spiritually. The cost of this class is a free will donation. Please, bring your own Yoga mat, block, strap, and hand weights. If you are able, please come early/stay late to help move chairs. For more information contact Nikki.
Children’s Assistance Program Dinner
- Saturday, December 15, 2018
- @ 6:00 pm
- Puppet Show
- Santa Shop
- Santa Clause
- If you can help with anything this night, please, let Beth know.
- We need LOTS of people to serve!
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- @ TBD
- Join us for Christmas Caroling at local nursing homes
- Meet at the Church
- Sunday 9 Christmas Play Practice @12:00 pm
- Sunday 16 Christmas Play Practice @12:00 pm
- Christmas Play
- December:Sunday 23 Christmas Play @10:30-12:00 pm
- We are planning to do things a little different this year.
- If your child wants to be a part of the children’s play, we will be staying after church to practice on the listed Sundays.
- Lunch will be provided for all kids and parents that attend.
- The first Sunday (Nov 25) we will be assigning parts, fitting costumes and going over what we will need from the kids (and parents).
- Some of these parts will have lines and some will not.
- We would love for all the children to want to take part.
- Sunday, December 23, 2018
- @ 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
- The Bethlehem Experience and Live Nativity
- See Sherry to serve.
Church Got Talent/ Soup Cook-off
- January 20, 2019
- @5:00 pm
Ask the Pastor’s
- January 27, 2019
- @10:30 am-12:00pm
- February 9, 2019
Bring a Friend Sunday
- March 17, 2019
- @10:30 am-12:00 PM
- April 20, 2019
- May 3-4, 2019
- @8:00 am-4:00 pm
- May 30-June 1, 2019
- June 17-21, 2019
- Sunday, June 29, 2019 till Friday, July 5, 2019
- Navajo Reservation in New Mexico
- For more information go to the Missions page of the website
- See Beth if interested to fill out a registration form and reserve your spot!
- July 14-21, 2019
- July 22-26, 2019
Fish Fry/ Kiss the Critter
- October 6, 2019