Who are the Wesleyans?
The Wesleyan Church is an evangelical, Protestant denomination. We offer the good news that faith in Jesus Christ makes possible a wonderful personal relationship with God, a holy life empowered by His Holy Spirit for witness and service, and assurance of eternal life in heaven. Our ministries emphasize practical Bible teaching, uplifting worship, and special programs to meet a variety of life needs.
With World Headquarters in Fishers, Indiana, The Wesleyan Church has nearly 400,000 constituents in 5,000 churches and missions in 80 countries of the world. Formed in 1968 resulting from the mergers of several like-minded groups, dating back as far as 1843, The Wesleyan Church has its roots in John Wesley’s Methodism.
We value and exhibit:
- Worship: We exalt God in our services and our lives
- Evangelize: To reach the lost by sharing the Gospel of Christ to all
- Edify: Build up believers by teaching, preaching, discipling, and shepherding them with the love of God
- Ministry: Equip and empower believers to serve in their area of spiritual gift
- Fellowship: We are a family that encourages, challenges, and loves each other
Equipping and empowering churches for Great Commission ministries in the spirit of the Great Commandment.
To exalt Jesus Christ by:
- Evangelizing the lost
- Discipling the believers
- Equipping the Church
- Ministering to Society